Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Finished editing photos

Well it took 4 days straight but I've finally finished editing all of the trip photos...phew. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and spent it with the people you care about because it's not about the presents although they can be nice, it's about looking after one another.

Among some of the street photos I was editing I found these and they made me smile. Have a happy new year everyone, stay safe and my street portraits will resume in the new year ;)





3 comments:

  1. Hey Kylie,
    Just had time to look through your HK posts. They are really natural and you got the people smiling and joyful.

    Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ananda It was a great experience over there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ananda It was a great experience over there :)

    ReplyDelete